Thursday, January 05, 2017

First Finish of 2017

Whoot Whoot Whoot!!! I have a finishhhhh.....    I have a finishhhhh....

This is what happens when everyone is home, and it snows, and they are all manly like and do all the chores!! I just have to make cookies and quilt!!  yep!!

I want them to stay home with me forever!!!!

Oh wait!! Do you want to see my first Finish for the year????


Yay!!
I quilted it up and ta - da
It is now off of my To Do list!


This is the pantograph that I used
and I LOVED it!!!  I am going to use it again!!
(right away!!)


PS:  I am trying to declutter a little bit of fabrics that won't really work for the quilts I am making - so - I have listed some of them on Ebay - if you are interested......   Go Here

Linking to:
My Quilt Infatuation
TGI Friday
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Ft Worth Fabric Studio
Crazy Mom quilts

17 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Wooo hooo, a finish. Okay, you win.

Cherie in St Louis said...

I so love this quilt! It has such a fun, free spirit about it and it would be the one I'd pick, you know, if I was a veteran :-)

Terri said...

O O - Your "Go Here" goes to your composing page... allows you to change the photo, etc.
Love your new finish. Very unique!
Hugs

Terri said...

All is a-Ok, now... I could see some mighty good deals!
Hugs

Terry said...

Nice, it has such a fresh look to it. Just started following you on bloglovin

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE it!!!

Lisa S. said...

Congrats on a good looking finish! I'm looking forward to seeing your En Provence put together. I'm working on the final step now.

Missy Shay said...

Only the fifth day of the year and you have a finish! Congrats!

Miaismine said...

Congratulations on having a finish the first week of the year! I agree - YOU WIN!!! Beautiful quilt, too!

Nann said...

What an enthusiastic design! Congratulations on the finish. (So, what kind of cookies did you bake?)

Adaliza said...

You're so lucky to have snow. We've had plenty of frosty mornings which I love, but now it's started to rain - ugh! Love that quilt - it's very jolly!! Well done.

Vicki W said...

Love the quilt!

scraphappy said...

A snow day with nothing to do but sew and bake. Sounds heavenly! A wonderful streak of productivity always feels so good.

Kate said...

Congrats on a very fun finish! I guess you weren't ready for normal to come back. Hope you were able to enjoy all your guys in one place at one time.

Stephanie D said...

Love this quilt! Girl, you are motivated! Congrats!

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

It's a beautiful first quilt of 2017. Just keep makin' cookies, and they can keep doing the chores! LOL!

Ranch Wife said...

That's a great way to kick off the new year! Fun quilt! Cookie baker and quilter...sounds like a title I could get used to!