Tuesday, November 01, 2016

The Day After

The Sugar Rush day - aka Halloween!!

This is one of the first years we got to hand out candy - at my Parents house - what cute little kids came by!!  And of course, we might have eaten a few pieces ourselves....

The Strippy Scraps will be heading to  Katie and Zana's Ninis  - She has a daughter learning to quilt - how awesome is that?


A Little bit of Progress was made on the Boo Boo blocks

It was suggested that I could have cut them down to fit with the others - but that would have made them over 3 inches smaller - and I just couldn't do that to them - ha ha!!   But I am having fun this way - so we will see where it takes me ;-)

Linking to:
Freemotion by the River
Fiber Tuesday

8 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! to Katie for winning the scraps. Oops!! Who knew that there was SUCH a variation in the block sizing. Never fear!! YOU will make something fabulous out of them.

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

Your blocks are quite beautiful! I like their colors and just how neat they look. :-)

Kaja said...

Your stars look great and I like your mix of red, white and blue fabrics a lot.

Kevin the Quilter said...

WOW! You sure can blog girl! I go fly, and I have already missed 3 posts! Love these boo boo blocks, and they will make a great QOV the way you are working with them. LOVE the antique quilt, but, you know I love ALL of those you post!

Katie Z. said...

I love what you're doing with the "boo boo" blocks. They look fantastic so far.

maggie fellow said...

wonderful fabrics

Vicki W said...

I also have to leave home to participate in Halloween. My friend gets hundreds of kids at her house.

Kate said...

I like your plan for the boo boo blocks. They are looking pretty fun.