Thursday, October 23, 2014

Purple and Lime Quilt

Since I had the Purple thread on my machine to bind Wrangler Mans quilt... I thought - Oh I could bind another purple quilt.... so I got to it!

This Purple and Lime Quilt is now ...... FINISHED!!



it measures 65 x 74 inches



I used Quilters Dream - Dream Puff for the batting.
I love the loft that it gave this quilt
Plus it is a real Light Weight warmth!


It is bound in light purple.

And!! The back.
I love this little purple print!

I have it listed in my Etsy Shop



I have entered it in the LargeQuilt Category at
Amy's Blog Festival

15 comments:

swooze said...

Love the colors and texture. It really made the quilt with it's simple design.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Wow, another one finished. I think you're winning!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Yahoo! And it is bound!! I like that quilting pattern. You have used it before and it always looks great.

Nann said...

Love, love, love purple + lime! Great quilting on this one, too.

Terri said...

Another finish! You are going gangbusters! Atta Girl.
Hugs

Missy Shay said...

I would have never thought of putting those colors together - but I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt! I love the quilting on this. Perfect!

Daytona Damsel said...

Love the quilting and color combo.

Kate said...

Your quilt is stunning!!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

great color in your quilt

dq said...

I really like the quilting.

Michele said...

I love the quilting on this one. I made a purple and green quilt a year and a half ago and I didn't think the colors would work together either but it totally looked great.

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish. Purple and green is one of my favorite color combinations, so I love this quilt.

Snowcatcher said...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these colors together. What a gorgeous quilt!

Zenia Rene said...

I love these colors together. And your machine quilting is very impressive. Good Providence in the Festival!