Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday....

I have finished the top I was working on... but I think it needs more. I have thought a little about it, and then ordered a jelly roll of the same fabrics - so I can *audition* some ideas!! 



I ordered this book a little bit ago - and it came to me!! Yay - so I have been perusing it to see if there is a border that stands out to me, that will work on this quilt.
The book can be found Here  if you are interested. ( its cool!!)


I also finished making a back for Quilt of Valor. I used all the extra pieces of my other backs - so I can't even count it in my stash report - but I LIKE it!!!!

And!!
I finished this quilt for a customer. She wanted it really puffy looking, so we chose a polydown batting, and minimal quilting.

And Hearts!! Lots of Hearts!!
Aren't these blocks neat? They are all 1.5 inch pieces!!
This woman has patience ;-)

And that is my week....   to see what others have finished you can head over to
http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/   and http://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Cheryl Willis said...

I love the last quilt! I have two baggies of 1 1/2 old sqs. I can see a new TO DO in my future!

Debbie said...

Very fun quilt design with the hearts. I'm anxiously awaiting my copy of Judy's book...takes a little longer to get to Alaska.

Leslie said...

this is really beautiful. i love the scrappy border

Pattilou said...

The customer quilt is lovely and the quilting is just right!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Quilting!

Love your QOV backing too. Bless you for supporting our troops

Whoop Whoop!

Brita said...

Aw gee, had to order another jelly roll, sorry -- LOL! Cute quilt! Whoop Whoop on your projects!