Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Quilts from Margaret

Margaret in Ohio sent in these to beautiful Quilts of Valor. I really enjoyed checking them out. They have been sent on to Fort Carson and I am sure they are being loved on!!!

I was asked to rotate my pictures.... so I did - I rotated them and SAVED them - why does blogger want you to look at them upside down?  


This one was so so soft!! It was fun to pet the fabric ;-)


And this yummy yummy log cabin quilt!! I love the stars in it - itsn't it wonderful?

Thank you SO much Margaret! I love these quilts!! Thank you!

Thank heavens for dear friends - I apologizze for misspelling Margaret's name in the title... and have changed it!!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the log cabin! The stars are great!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

Actually don't mind tipping my head to look at all these wonderful quilts! However, just a guess, but I think you need to rotate the other direction or several more times. I have had issues before and that seemed to make the difference for me.

Nancy said...

Beautiful quilts, Margaret.