Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Quilts from Nancy

 Nancy in Fort Collins quilts with a group of ladies every week, and they have made quite a few quilts to donate to Quilts of Valor. I am SO appreciative of their efforts!!

These are the ten that Wrangler Man picked up for me. And yes, I am keeping him!

I Love these quilts! The colors and the designs are perfect.


Nancy - Thank you and your quilters for all of your hard work!!! These will be defineatly loved!



I still have not figured out how to move pictures around in these posts. You would think that I could figure something as simple as that out, but somehow I end up deleting them!



So I hope you kept going to the end, to see all of these wonderful quilts!

Hope you all have a great evening!

1 comment:

Kathie said...

They are all beautiful, what a great group of ladies to do all that work.