Friday, December 03, 2010

Linda Sue in Denver

Every once in a while they let me off the ranch to go to the big town... of Denver. The last time I headed down that way I met up with a very prolific quilter - Linda Sue. We had to meet outside the Tokyo Joes, because I bribed my kids to go with me.... 

She had said she had a Quilt of Valor or two for me, and she actually had 6!!! Apparently she quilts more than she thinks she does!!!

Here they are!







Thank you Linda!! it was great to meet you! These quilts are awesome!!
Enjoy your evening!

4 comments:

Cheryl Willis said...

way to go! I love the setting on the last one, looks like movie tape.
all are wonderful- cw

Cheryl Willis said...

way to go! I love the setting on the last one, looks like movie tape.
all are wonderful- cw

Elaine Adair said...

Wow - what a bunch of beauties!

Lori said...

Good lady to meet. Recognize that last pattern--Slideshow!