Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pillowcases

Lots and Lots of Pillowcases- i LOVE it!!! And I am using them so fast!!!
~
The first group of pillowcases come from Susan in Loveland CO. I met her at the Rocky Mtn Quilt Show at the Ranch in September. Boy oh boy does she work fast.... 11 pillowcases came my way!! They are wonderful.
~
Then I recieved this box that was so stuffed, when I opened it ( very very carefully) it popped!! I honestly didn't believe a person could put so much into a box! 23 pillowcases from Aline in Texas. Again - they are awesome!! I love checking out all the fabrics!
~
Speaking of Quilts shows ( I was! way up at the top - I promise!) I will be at the Longmont CO quilt guild second annual quilt show this weekend. It will be at the Boulder Co Fair Grounds in Barn A, from 9am to 5pm on Saturday the 17th. They are having a Quilt of Valor booth and I am going to be sitting in it. So if anyone wants to come say hi - please do - I would love to see you or meet you.

No comments: