Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Finished Quilts of Valor


I have to be honest and tell you that life with my kids right now is nuts. They are going in 42 different directions and all at the same time. I think I have seen a lot of windshield time in the last month.
~
My oldest son is a Drummer in the band and the Band made it to the State competition. Which required a 5 hour practice this weekend, leaving at 4am on Monday and returning at 1am yesterday. The poor kids... I bet the bus was not a comfortable place to sleep. But they won third place - so were extremely excited! I guess all the work paid off!!
~
These first two quilts on the right were made by Miracles in Denver, and quilted by Cathie and her friend in St George UT. I am so appreciative of all the Long Arm support for this project!! They did a wonderful job.
~
The next two quilts were quilted by me. The Log Cabin was made by Mary M. It was a alot of fun to quilt, as she had taken one of my scrap buckets, and this was what came out if it. So as I was quilting I could remember all the fabrics! A great walk down memory lane!!
~
The Next one was made by Audrey in Livermore. I really liked the color combinations that she used for this quilt. The Stars pop really nicely.
~






Well I guess it is back to work - Got to go pick up those kiddos from school. Hope you all have a great one!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your children's schedule may be hectic, but their activities are so important in building confidence, friendships, and memories.