Friday, June 12, 2020

Finished (or Not) Friday.... and a pile to Iron

Welcome to Finished ( or Not) Friday!!

You made it through the week!! and Hopefully you had a little Quilty stuff happen!!


Last Saturday!! ( yes Last Saturday) I thought I had some time to sit down and plan out how my quilt was going to go with all the strips I had made.....

and then .. Our wind event happened, and I tell you what .. our week just got busy.

We had wind for a million days!! ( okay maybe 4 days... but really ... that was more than enough) Monday night the lightning came and started a fire east of us. Our friends had 8 fire crews out there, and they got it under control - right before a huge rain....

Like I said.. the week was busy - so here is My Finished ( Or Not) Friday Quilty Item:



Its a pile... just a pile... of all the things I stitched... and didn't iron yet... because to be honest... I wanted something I could do while resting my feet ...  I was a wimp!!

And this is my favorite photo that I took from our Lightning storm Monday night... ( spelling is not my first language - haha)  Isn't that cloud crazy???


Alright - It is now your turn!! Show off your Finishes ( or Not) and tell us all about them.

*Please link back so others can visit and see the cool things!
*Please Visit a lot of others and leave a comment - they would LOVE them
*Please Provide your DIRECT link to your post ( don't hate me, but! I will remove generic links)

***********************************************************************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



*********************************************************************

7 comments:

Cathy said...

I usually have a pile for ironing like that behind my sewing machine. Oh, and on the ironing board and on the cutting mat and...

"Lightening Show" is an eerie photo. And I like it....the photo, that is...not the lightning.

chrisknits said...

Whoa, what am awesome photo! I love to watch lightning storms.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I hate those kinds of storms that just don't want to go away and stick around so long - glad you didn't have the fires

The Joyful Quilter said...

You capture some of THE BEST shots with that camera of yours!!!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

You had a busy week. Have a great weekend.

Delighted Hands said...

Sitting down is good for you occasionally! lol
Great lightening storm pic!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

That's an amazing photo! It must have been a very dramatic storm. And 4 days of wind! Glad you came through it okay.