Friday, June 19, 2020

Modern HST June Block and .... Finished ( or not) Friday

Happy Friday everyone!!!

This week my big success was reorganizing my Sewing Table, Figuring out What stage each project was in - and !! I finished the June Modern HST block from Steph Jacobson


And I might have been watching a few Sunsets



So how many of you are still rocking the finishes? Since some of the world is opening up have you had to go back to work?  or are you starting new Projects??

PS - if you have wanted to get the clues for the past ( most recent) Mysteries - get them now... I am starting a new project so will remove those tabs for the Winter QAL and Lone Rider very soon.....

Link up your Finished ( Or Not) Friday Posts here:

**************************

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


***************************

9 comments:

loulee said...

Beautiful sunset.
Your HST block looks pretty good too!

Cathy said...

Oh, that reminds me...I need to get my 2018 Patriot quilted. Gosh time flies.

chrisknits said...

Ooh, that sunset!! Just gorgeous. And love the colors in your block.

Zenia Rene said...

Good on you for organizing and taking stock. Depending on how long it's been these tasks can be overwhelming. Cheers to progress! Thanks for the link up. =)

Susan said...

No UFO busting currently, just a blog cleanup

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful sunset! Nice block, too! lol

Magoo47 said...

Thank you so much for giving us a final chance at the clues for past MQ4M mysteries. I had missed A7 and A8 and am very glad to get them!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Yeah for organizing...I have more organizing to do, but I'm procrastinating. LOL

Kate said...

Sounds like you are getting ready to get in some good finish up stitching time in. I really should clean up the sewing room a bit. Gorgeous sunset! I had to work when we were out of the office, so my pace has been pretty much the same this year. But I'm working towards some finishes in the next month.