Friday, August 02, 2019

Scrappy Quilt ... Scrappy Quilt....

What are they feeding you??

Ha ha - My sons and I are watching Friends in the evenings.... and do you remember the song *Smelly cat... Smelly Cat... What are they Feeding you?*

That is what jumped in my mind with this quilt!  ( the Scrappy Quilt part - not smelly!!)


I used a TON of Strips from my strip bins - but I used some crazy Centers too
Some orphan pieces
 and I thought it would make more of a dent -
but I think I have enough for 2-3 more quilts!!
( yay??)



I have been organizing my Scrap bins and I have a lot... so here is my offer to you... if you would like a mystery bag full of scraps - none are really that small - most are long strips, cut offs from the backings  after quilting them...Email me... I will send you a bag for postage.... the cheapest postage we can go. and you can choose the size of the bag - 1#, 2#, 3# etc...

I love my scraps - but they are taking over the whole scrap space!!

**** THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I AM DONE RIGHT NOW - I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE MORE******

Interested? Email me at AlyciaQuilts @ Gmail . com - I can send you a paypal invoice... and get them off to you to create beautiful things!!

edited to add - Heck fire! I forgot about Flat rate shipping - A small box is $7.35 a large one and a medium one is $14.35 - I can stuff them full!

Linking to
TGIF Friday @ Sew with Sparkles
Finshed or Not at Busy Hands
Finished Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Brag about your beauties
Peacock Party

10 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'd LOVE to have some of your scraps, Alycia. Too bad I'm running out of room!! If you have any leftovers, you may be able to twist my arm. Just let me know.

Preeti said...

It is a beautiful scrappy quilt ready for snuggles. If I had to imagine a smell, I think it would smell like pumpkin spice.

Ramona said...

Great scrappy quilt. I, too, am being overrun with scraps. I need to take some time and tame the beast and then use them to make some quilts.

grammajudyb said...

Oh my gosh, your scrappy log cabin quilt is fabulous! What size are the blocks?
Normally I would jump at your offer of scraps, but I have a scrap problem of my own! Hope you can re-home them quickly!

chrisknits said...

It's perfect! I just love R, W, B quilts!!

Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty said...

Bust. Those. Scraps!

Kate said...

Definitely lots of scrappy fun in that QOV. I'm dealing with my own scrap explosion or I'd help. Even Kevin's super fun and scrap eating mystery project isn't going to make a dent in my piles!

Dione Gardner-Stephen said...

Great scrappy quilt, and I can empathise on the surprising distance that a scrap pile can go when you are trying to use things up!

Caroline said...

I sent msg, not sure if I hit the right button to send it though. I'd be interested in scraps, if there are any left.

Susan said...

I love making the log cabins with the scraps. Right now I'm making a multi-colored furrows one for me! But I've collected lots more blues and reds for the next one for AmHero, too! I need to really stop getting interested in other quilts, and spend all my time making these. =)