Friday, November 07, 2014

Starting to Finish Friday

I can't say Finished Friday.... because nothing is 100% finished.... but I am sure getting there!

I have the binding made for my string quilt!  For those of you who don't know me - this is huge!! The binding process is where I always stall out!!



I finished pieced EVERY! LAST! BLOCK! on my pineapple quilt!  I would be ironing them right smack now....except - wrangler man is ironing clothes... and I will NEVER stop him from ironing... nope - I am totally smart!

(there are 40 more finished - I promise.... )













But I may have started another something in the process....

I am so QDD!   I was ironing, and then I looked at a bin and I thought - oh - I should probably sew that down a bit... and now 12 ( yep really 12)  12 1/2 inch blocks later, The bin is still not empty!!

And the last thing that really is finished is this Quilt of Valor:



For other finished Fridays head to:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Crazy Mom Quilts
  and enjoy!!

4 comments:

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Love the Quilts of Valor churn dash blocks! Such a great quilt.

Sue Daurio said...

What wrangler man was ironing? I would have to sit and just admire my hubby ironing!! That string quilt is amazing, love the design.

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

Colorful quilts, I love them! And the Quilt of Valor looks awesome...

Kate said...

That's a lot of progress on a lot of fronts.