Saturday, November 01, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes - November Goal

Have you all seen this?  A Lovely Year of Finishes?  I am joining in this month ... maybe setting goals will help me to stay focused....    and keep up with my Finish Along plan....

I have three goals for November:


 Bind this string quilt ( above) and take a better photo. This one was taken with the power out, and the boys held flashlights so I could get a not black photo ;-)





Finish the Borders on this one.  

And three  - will have to be revealed on December 3rd.
We have a Guild Challenge - and we have to reveal our creations at our Guild meeting.

And I would share what it is at this stage, but I think I might be making changes to it...


Linking to 


6 comments:

KaHolly said...

Good luck with your November goals!! Can't wait to see #3!

scraphappy said...

You've been doing great with finishes lately. Looks like these two are doable this month. Good luck.

Kate said...

Good luck with your finishing up goals.

Karen H said...

I love your string quilt. The colours just glow. You really have an amazing sense of colour!

Farm Quilter said...

Good luck with your goals!! I'm looking forward to seeing what December 3 brings!!!

Lara B. said...

Those two quilts are beautiful Alycia! I especially love all the warm colors in the string quilt and hope it wasn't all do to flashlight power. LOL