Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Snowboarding

Two of my kids have had the awesome opportunity to go snowboarding... and taking REAL lessons. So we all got up at 4:30 in the morning and headed out. Bless Wrangler Man;s heart - he had made our lunches AND had breakfast bagels ready to go, all I had to do was microwave them......  So nice!!

Of course, I had to try my hand at snowboarding pics too.... what a blast!!



The guys - 8 boys!!


My little guy.
I kind of had to memorize jackets - it was hard to see who was under all that gear!

Learning how to Pop up
Of course - this is my middle child who is over 6 ft
He had to work harder that the little guy!

I am thinking that he had a little fun!!

This is mine ( the left) and one of their buddies - Mark - the instructor is in the background
talk about patience - holy cow - that man totally had it
8 boys - 8 to 14 - he rocked!!



The whole crew.

What fun.... ask me how much fun next monday....
They get to snowboard both saturday and sunday next weekend.....

*sigh*

5 comments:

Tami C said...

Poor Alycia! I'm sure the boys are just going to have a blast! My nieces and nephews are all into snowboarding and skiing. I grew up in Florida and only managed to get down the bunny hill once when I was in my 20's. Love your pictures. It looks like they are having fun!

phxquilt said...

Old fuddy-duddy here. I've never understood the whole playing in the snow thing. Now the hot chocolate part I get....:-) You & Wrangler Man make a wonderful team and great parents too.

Kevin the Quilter said...

That looks like so much fun! I would probably break a leg.....in the LITERAL sense if I were there joining in!

LizA. said...

I can't believe you guys live in Colorado and don't snowboard or ski all the time!?!good job with the pics Mom! Boy, do you ever have WM trained.....mine is totally helpless in the kitchen when it comes to preparing food. But, he does a bang up job on the dishes.

Kate said...

Looks like fun!