Monday, April 01, 2013

Getting it done - March

Oops - I looked back at my February Getting it Done post - and you know what? I forgot to set goals for March!!!  That explains a lot!!

I did get my Blue and Yellow Quilt Bound:  So that is a plus

And I made Gluten Free Corn Dogs - and they were good!!


And we finished a fleece blanket for our Buddy...


Oh!! and I finished a quilt for the Veterans Challenge at HMQS - but I'll have to tell you about that later...

So for April - Goals.... ( oh Boy)
1. Get backings made for all our QOV tops from our sew in ....
2. Get QOV kits ready to go to the longarmers who graciously help quilt them
3. Make Row Robin Rows into a quilt top ( I think we have to show this at guild this month - ackk)
4. Walk my dog at least a mile every day.... she needs the exercise - I might too, but let's not go there okay?

6 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I want to get a pet stroller so that I can walk my cat, LOL!

DeeDee said...

The blue and yellow string quilt is great. Thanks for sharing.

LizA. said...

Good for you....and while you're at it, would you my dog too?

Angie in SoCal said...

Sound like great goals - bet you have a beautiful place to walk - haven't found a place yet in CO I don't like when I visit. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I missed your goal setting post for April somehow! You did well in March, and I bet you do the same in April!

Kate said...

Even going goalless you did a good job of getting stuff done. Good luck with your April goals.