Thursday, September 09, 2010

Quilters Accountability 9/8

Okay - I will be the first to admit it - I am a dork. I just now sat down to write my QA thinking - wow, I am going to get it done before midnight - and wrangler man informed me.... its THURSDAY....Ackkkk!!

I think Labor day messed up my schedule!

So My Quilt in Progress is my Betty Quilt. And I think I may be getting on a roll. I asked about design walls on Monday (Hunh -  maybe that was Tuesday now that I know my days are off) and got some great responses. My favorite was from Pat over at Bell Creek Quilts
 http://bellcreekquilts.blogspot.com/2010/09/national-sewing-monthday-8.html   .

I thought - I think I have some extra batting. I KNOW I have binder clips, and so I made a temporary design wall. I made it over the sliding glass door in the front room, so you know it has to be very temporary, and now Wrangler Man has some ideas to make it better for me ( whoo hoo - put him on the job and it will be great!)

Progress made: Nine Blocks total are made, 3 are in various stages of completion, 56 blocks are needed. Plus the solid blocks in the holes you see on the design wall. But I am not ready to go there yet.

Goals for next week. Finish the three blocks and sew at least 15 minutes a day on them.

See - progress... there are some empty spots on the cutting board.

If you want to see what others are up to - and who reported on the Real Wednesday - go to Baris at:

1 comment:

Tamera said...

he he he...I get off on my days all the time, lol. It's easy to do when you're home most every day.