Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pillowcases!!

Pillowcases for Quilts of Valor - I LOVE them!!

`

This first batch of pillowcases comes from a local gal named Joan. She is pretty recently local. And I met her thru a friend in Nebraska - how is that? I just think this world of quilters is so small, but extremely nice!

`
And I am so glad to have another quilter near me! She even went to my (our) guild meeting with me, and came to bind Quilts of Valor on Sunday. I think I have planned her quilting career quite nicely *giggle*

`

This next batch of pillowcases comes from Nikki in my Heartstings group. She found some Christmas fabrics on sale and I have to tell you - I can not tell that any of it is truly Christmas fabrics. Looks more Red and Blue to me!! I think she is a good bargain hunter. She also used this crazy fabric on the right , which I totally LOVE!!!
~~
Thanks ladies - they will go to great use!
`

No comments: