Monday, February 24, 2020

Patriotic Monday

I was able to quilt up another one of our January Two Day Mystery Quilts!! Whoop whoop!!
This one was made by Sheree and Cindi !
You can see the others here:More Mystery QUilts


Here we are... Wrangling the wind - ha ha!!




So we moved over to the corner to sorta have the wind stop blowing


A little close up of the quilting
( cuz its really all about me - and I did the quilting! right?? ha ha)


And lookee there!
We had our sew day Sunday and this is the stack of Quilts of Valor that we got bound.

By we - I mean my awesome Quilty friends.
I helped make the backing
quilt them
Trim them
and make the binding for them

and then I chatted with my awesome friends
while they did the actual binding...

Because
they rock!!

Happy Monday!


Linking to;
Monday Making at Love laugh Quilt
Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

14 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

Ah...those lovely spring winds! That's such a pretty quilt design and your quilting is awesome (as are you!). Look at all of those beautiful QOV - ya'll make a great team!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it is hard to take photos on windy days - looks great

Sherrill said...

WOW!! Now THAT'S a STACK of quilts!! Good job, girls. And I LOVE the two day mystery..simple yet awesome!

Bonnie said...

Lucky you for having someone bind your quilts for you. One of the groups I quilt for always have the quilts outfitted with top, batting, and backing. And once I finish quilting it I can move on to something else because they have people who "like" to bind. Not my preference... This quilt came out so nicely.

Vicki in MN said...

Very impressive with both the quilting and the amount of work you ladies have done 🙂

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow!! You were some BUSY quilters!!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Now there's a wonderful pile of finished quilts! Y'all did good! I mailed a couple quilts off to you this morning, should be there in a couple days or so.

qypsyquilterdesigns said...

Great job!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

That's a gorgeous pile of quilty love!
And yep, I think your quilting is fab :)

Delighted Hands said...

It's so exciting to see all of the quilts for our veterans!!!
This one turned out really well!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely curves quilting design! And my, that is a stack of quilts you did!!

Snowcatcher said...

My gosh, what progress you and your friends made! Those finishes are beautiful! I'm hoping to be able to craft another QoV this year. I know, crazy to set such a goal, but I'm doing it anyway!

Love Of Quilts said...

Great job on the quilting!

Judy Hansen said...

Beautiful quilts for valor! Great job.
Judy