Friday, February 21, 2020

Eagle Quilt... Finish!!!


 Happy Friday!!! 

And Happy Finishes!!!

I know I have shown you this one as I was constructing... and now!

It is finished!!

I quilted it up, and actually have it bound and ready for its Veteran. AND! I know the Veteran it is going to - so that is pretty cool!



We were lucky to get a sun shiney day, when I had a quilt holder at home. I am glad we took advantage of it, as it seems to have been snowy and blowy for the last million days now.. ( I exaggerate I am sure, but you know.... )





I really like how this one turned out - and may make another one pretty similar - I just love how the white makes everything else pop!

And now... it is your turn!!
Link up your Finishes  and let us Whoop and holler for you!!

Make sure to provide a direct link to your Finished Post ;-)
****************************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



*******************************

21 comments:

Turid said...

I love that quilt. Majestetic!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

your quilt turned out beautiful someone is going to love that

Libby in TN said...

I probably said it before, but it's hard to beat an Ohio star!

Cathy said...

Glorious! Beautiful!

Delighted Hands said...

What a beautiful job on accenting that panel--just wow in every way!

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Fabulous QOV finish!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Alycia! That centerpiece eagle really soars surrounded by those gorgeous stars. Love the whole design, and your quilt holder is doing a fabulous job letting the quilt shine. How cool is that you know who will be receiving it. Fabulous. Happy Friday! ~smile~ Roseanne

Audrey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Alycia, this quilt is absolutely stunning! Love, love, LOVE it!! Great job!

Susan said...

Beautiful quilt!

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Your quilt is so pretty, and I love the wavy quilting on it too.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Lovely quilt!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nicely done, Alycia!!

Tami C said...

This really is a beautiful quilt!

Karen's Korner said...

Someone is going to feel very special when they receive that beautiful quilt.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

awesome sauce!

Julie said...

I LOVE this! Stars are a favorite and they set off the panel beautifully. Great finish!

Farm Quilter said...

Beautiful quilt and I love how you used the panel!!! One very lucky veteran to be getting this one!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Beautiful Quilt!

Kate said...

The white and the stars are a great frame for the panel. Congrats on a beautiful finish.

Snowcatcher said...

Yet another extremely beautiful QoV. So inspiring. I may have one more patriotic panel, and if I do, this might be the perfect way to frame it!