Thursday, August 15, 2019

TGIF Friday!!!

This week I am hosting TGIF Friday!!!

 And Next week - I take over Finished or Not Finished Friday from Busy Hands Quilts - oh the pressure ( ok not really) I am pretty excited!!

I hope it also encourages me to finish more!!
I may have started organizing and finding things I forgot about! AND! I am making more Scrap boxes to share with the Quilting Community!!

Life has kept me pretty busy the last few weeks - and I hope you will come back Monday to see why! I finally have some of my photos processed and ready to share.... after I shed a few more tears ( happy tears)

ALRIGHT!!  TODAYS FRIDAY FINISH


This is Bernie's Version of the Mystery A8 called MOSAIC Written by Yours Truly - And still up in the tab section if you want to make it - or something like it!


I love that Bernie Made it and let me have the chance to quilt it!! I did lots of swirls and jigglies and had fun with it!!





And I love all the Variety of Stars!! So much fun!!




AND!!! If you like Mysteries!! I have a new on starting!! Wednesday will be the fabric requirements and the first clue will be September 4th!! It is called A9  the Lone Rider!!



So here is your chance to Link up:
*****************************************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



****************************************


I also linked to:
Confessions of A Fabric addict
Finished or Not Finished


11 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

I've got something to share. Have to finish (and release) the post first!

Susan said...

I'm so close to finished with a couple of things, but not quite there! Maybe next week. =)

Celtic Thistle said...

You have done a great job on the quilting. Hosting a finishing link party definitely concentrates the mind!

Preeti said...

Love the bright fabrics - a lovely finish!!!

Jayne said...

Congrats on taking over Finished or Not! I hope there isn't any pressure on you...so many of us love sharing our projects and link parties are the best way to do that sometimes!

Snowcatcher said...

So beautiful! Love all the stars! This would be fun to do with some of my patriotic leftovers...

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Alycia! I'm popping over to check out your website and read some posts. I look forward to you taking over Finished or Not. Oddly enough, I just took over a friend's linky party just last week myself. Once you have a button ready I'll be happy to add it to my sidebar. See you next Friday - I hope to have a finish . . . ~smile~ Roseanne

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

That's a great quilt. Good luck with the new linkup. You'll do great.

Carlie Nichols said...

So, I sent you 5 of those big blocks for your block drive on Friday. Does that count for Finished Friday??!!

Kate said...

Love all those stars, it's a great quilt!

Karen's Korner said...

Thanks for taking over Finished or Not Friday. Catch up with you all next week.