Thursday, March 28, 2019

TGIF Friday = Patriotic Edition!!

Whoot Whoot!! Glad you made it to Friday??  ( well its still Thursday in America.... but Friday is just around the corner!!)

This was a fun week - I have been on an *All About Strings* Bog hop, and finished a quilt, and watched a baseball game, and got a flat tire.... and Quilted with my Friends.... Its all Good!!

and now!! I have Patriotic Finish to show you!!


Ta da!!


Our sew groups did this Bullseye Log Cabin block (Pattern HERE)  - and we had such fun - Judy Put the Top Together and I quilted it! and even though the Photo doesn't show it .... It got bound , and will be awarded soon!!

Oh PS - It is a Quilt of Valor

This was my other finish for the week - I showed it off on Wednesday during the *All About Strings* Blog hop - but I wanted to brag just one more time.....


And NOW!!! It is time to link up and show us your finishes and brags!!  Let me see that eye Candy!

(Ps.... My Website did a change over... and didn't warn me of the timing... it seems emails are being returned - so sorry - we are working on that... in the meantime - I tried to change my setting here to a different email ( Alyciaquilts @ gmail) to see if that will help me...I love technology!! ha ha)


*****************************LINK UP A DIRECT LINK************************







**************************
Linking to:
Can I get a Whoop Whoop
Finished or Not Finished
Brag at From Bolt to Beauty

5 comments:

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

I'm sorry to hear you got a flat tire; I hope it was quick to change and an easy fix. Other than that it sounds like a really wonderful week with 2 beautiful quilt finishes and quilting time with friends. <3

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Very glad it's Friday because it's been a looooooooong work week. And my nieces are visiting!! Both quilts are awesome -- bright and cheery.

Kate said...

Sounds like an eventful week even without the finsihes! Hope this week is just as exciting on the stitching front, but less so in the rest of your life.

Run 'n Stitch said...

That QOV will be a very special gift for someone. I've made one for my dad and one for my son-in-law. They were very happy to receive them. Our high school had a community day where all of the students did activities for people and businesses in town. One activity was making QOV. The kids started 7 quilt tops and a couple were even finished by kids. The remainder were finished by the adults that helped and will be awarded this spring. I love the QOV program.

I also love your string quilt!! What a lot of detail.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Congratulations on your stings finish and your patriot quilt. If you ever feel like it, please link up with Free Motion Mavericks. We'd love to have you :-) Thanks for hosting TGIFF.