Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Mystery L1 - Clue 3

I know this is a busy time of year, and you all have so many projects going on - but I hope , if you are following this one - you are having fun!!

First up - In Clue 2 - In the lights - you need 68 total 4 1/2 inch light squares - I might have accidentally put that you needed only 7 strips of fabric to meet this goal.

You actually need 8 strips - and will have a little left over.... or if you are like me and you used pre-cut 4 1/2 inch squares from your bins... you will not notice this little boo boo -

On to Clue 3  :

Mystery L1 - Clue 3

I think I like inserting the documents into the blog post , then I can show you my photos and it doesn't get to long!!

So there is my finished Clue #3 - We are moving right along now!!


1 comment:

CRSelf said...

Hi Alycia,

I am quilting along with you on the mystery. I will try to link up at some point. Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt. Was anxiously waiting for this clue to get started sewing and hoping that my fabric choices will work out. Connie