Monday, January 28, 2019

My Design wall overfloweth.....

Oops!

I haven't been get as long of stitching periods as I wish -  but! I sure am stitching on a lot of things...

None of you have ever experienced that tho? right?



On top! My Simply Dashing  - Pattern from Highway 10 Designs

Bottom Right - the leftover blocks from my Serape Weave - and hopefully a new little quilt when I figure out if I like it like that or not.

Bottom Left - The Jan/Feb Blocks that my QOV group is making

and of course - the back - Plaid!  My favorite color - and Churndash - My favorite block... go figure!



Now you know a little about my brain - and how unfocused I can be - but! I will say - I am having fun.... and after this next week ( of lots of crazy School things, and a little bit of work) .... I hope to make better progress on all of these!

Linked to:
Design Wall Monday at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt
Main Crush Monday at Cooking Up Quilts

12 comments:

Libby in TN said...

You are not alone, Alycia! Just think of it as inspiration or multiple-choice.

Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts said...

If you get tired of one project you can just move on to another. Keeps the sewing room exciting. That's my philosophy and I'm sticking to it! :)

Ramona said...

I’m right there with you, Alycia! I love having multiple projects going on at once. This way, whatever I’m in the mood to do is there to work on. You have some great projects on your wall!

Kevin the Quilter said...

The life and mind of an artist! LOL

beth s said...

All those fun quilts ready and waiting for you! IT's nice they're able to hang up and be enjoyed even during your busy days! My projects don't have that pleasure. :)

Melinda said...

I do love me some plaid!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Alycia! Oooh, your plaid churn dash!! That's my new favorite block lately, thanks to a color-of-the-month sew along. Those plaids look fabulous. I have to say you are quite creative in layering your design wall. I actually said out loud, hmm, I wonder if I can layer mine like that?? Two projects squished together is the most I've tried . . . HAHA! ~smile~ Roseanne

Jay said...

I really like your plaid churn dashes! That's my favorite block, too, but I'd never thought about using plaids -- a wonderful idea.

Julie said...

I think your brain works like mine! Love all the projects, what fun! I can turn my head and see six projects of various stages and 11 tops stacked up to quilt! That is only a small dent!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Great looking design wall. I don't have enough on my design wall to fit all the projects I'm working on LOL

The Joyful Quilter said...

As long as you are having fun, it's all good!! :o))

Lady Fi said...

What fun!