Saturday, July 21, 2018

Flags for Sue Updates

Oh you All!!!
Our hearts are full!!
Little packages and baggies are showing up all over the place!




Kevin's  Block


And Sheree;s


 I had a drive by:

Gail H dropped a block off at our lane !



And from Yvonne at https://quiltingjetgirl.com/


And from Sandy in PA


And the little messages that have been coming - I am saving them all for Kathy ( Sue's Sister) .... okay maybe I am taking photos and texting her first - and THEN saving them  .... 
( i can be annoying that way ;-)  )

and then....  I went to the Post office - and the ladies were shocked!! I told them what we were doing and they cried... too cool


They came from Illinois!
Thanks Terry!!


And from Audrey in CO
She might be an overachiever!


and from Julie in Idaho
And Julie - your note made Mine and Kathys hearts so happy
Go you!!


And from Barbara in the mountains
Where she better be cool and send us some cold air

( PS - can you tell I couldn't wait to get home to start taking pics?)


The Gym rats might have been laughing at me!!
And from Dianne 


And from Gina in Longmont!
She used the pledge of allegiance - and it looks AWESOME


And from Cynthia at


and from Shar in Grand Junction!


From Susan in Tennessee 
(I think I spelled it wrong on the photo - I blame the heat)


From Christy in KANSAS!

From Jamie in Texas


and from Corrie in Washington


They are coming from ALL over - and it is so cool!
As of this moment - as in the moment I hit publish - we have 70 blocks -

You all - my heart - be still!!
What love!!



5 comments:

Kate said...

What a wonderful set of flags! I hope they are helping Sue's family cope in even just a small way with their grief.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I'm glad mine arrived! What a lovely group of blocks!

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Can't wait to see all the Quilts of valor you and your team make with all these Flags for Sue.

Yvonne from Quilting Jetgirl said...

Thanks again for organizing this special block drive, and I am so glad I could contribute. It will be amazing to see all the quilts that are made.

Barob Book Blog said...

I am pleased to be a part of this block drive and my thoughts and prayers remain with Sue's family.
Barbara