Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pink Plaid Sticks

I wasn't sure if this should be called Pink Plaid ( aka Plaid #9)  or if it should be Sticks 3 - since I made it in the fashion of Sticks and Sticks 2   - Usually I name quilts and then I sort of forget what their names are anyways....  and I make up a new name..... sort of like I do with people. ( sigh)

without further ado..... here is Pink Plaid Sticks...





And remember all the fabrics I cut up?  Yep.... I still have a lot left, so they are next to my machine and I'll keep stitching on them - maybe make a whole nother 2 or 3 quilts.....


Oh - and I made scraps.... anyone interested? lol!!

Linking up to:
http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/  on Saturday and
on Sunday:
http://quiltingismorefunthanhousework.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

scraphappy said...

Making new scraps is all part of the fun of the scrap sewing cycle. So many pretty pink plaids. I'm sure one of your boys is first in line for this one, right?

Jayne said...

Pink sticks! Love all the pinks especially all together like this! Very nice!

Angie said...

Love the pink plaid sticks! We don't usually think of plaid and pink in the same fabric, so seeing your collection is a treat! Must go rummage through the stash and see what I can find that's pink and plaid!

Loretta said...

What size "sticks" did you use? And the size of the blocks?

Love the idea...think I will steal it to get rid of some strings! :)

Lisa J. said...

I love this little improv looking quit the stripes and other colours in it add so much interest. Great job.

Snowcatcher said...

That turned out so cool! Didn't you just have another pink quilt last week? I've made a few pink quilts, too, even though blue if my favorite color, and there's just something about pink...

Julierose said...

I think those plaid sticks are just lovely! Great ongoing project. I like plain and simple a lot--especially after I have had to sew those little blocks of mine (with all those edges and seams) together--so far only two done--aaargh --hugs, Julierose

Scrappy quilter said...

Aren't scraps fun.

Missy Shay said...

I love the pink!

Nell's Quilts said...

What fun playing with the sticks. Will we see another sticks quilt next week? Hmm?

Kate said...

Lots of scrappy pink in those blocks. I was thinking you needed a name like "Pretty Pink Plaid Planes". One of those names you can't say fast three times in a row?

Cathy Tomm said...

Love what you have done with your pink scraps. Pink sticks.

Magpie Sue said...

So much fun! I have the same problem naming my quilts/projects. At least we're not alone!

Sally Trude said...

You sure are making me a fan of plaids.