Sunday, February 01, 2015

Sticks 2 ...Continued

The last time you saw Sticks 2... I thought I was finished.... then we hung it up on the stairs, and it spoke to me!  It said - everyone in your family is tall, you don't know where I am going yet.... I AM NOT finished....



And So.... I went and dug into my ever expanding stash
( Which, by the way, I have not purchased or added to.... it just multiplies)
And found some fabrics I though could be borders......

And....

Voila!..!

Now Sticks 2 is finished!



Well... almost finished - now I need a back, and to quilt it, and to bind it....


so come to think of it - I am not as close to finished as I think.... oh well....

9 comments:

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

But you have the fun part left. . . quilting :D Love the blocks in the borders! Love the beautiful blues in this quilt :)

Stephanie D said...

I like it! It was right!

Terri said...

Sticks will talk. Love the little sticks in the borders. Now it'll fit the tall skinnies?
Hugs

Sherrill said...

I LOVE it!! Guess I'm going to have to try a couple of those and ship em off to you. Looks like my kinda mindless sewing!!! LOL You done good!

Missy Shay said...

I like how you did the borders!

Kate said...

The border does add a nice finish. Congrats on getting it to the finished flimsy stage, that's no small accomplishment.

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Lovely! I really like the little extra bits in the border! Linda

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Using a few more scrap blocks to break up that border is a great idea. Thanks for sharing on Oh Scrap!

Nicky said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with talking quilts! Great scrappy project and the quilt talked a lot of sense it seems. Thanks for joining us at #scraptastictuesday!