Friday, November 21, 2014

Plaid #4 - I think

I started this one as a Quilt a long on Patchworktimes.com - and then I am not sure where I stalled out... but I did...  My goal for November's 'A Lovely Year of Finishes'  was to get the borders on it.


It has gone from here ( the rows, with a boo boo)

To the design wall with two borders on it...


To QUILTED!!!  Yay!! I got the final plaid border on it and I just didn't stop!!



Yay!!! I wanted to try lines in the borders and a new panto in the quilt. 
 Now all it needs is to be bound!



Ta Da!!!

Goal #2 for A Lovely Year of Finishes,
http://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2014/11/a-lovely-year-of-finishes-november-goal.html

AND!! It is almost a Finish for FAL 2014
http://alyciaquilts.blogspot.com/2014/10/progress-on-plaid.html




14 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Lovely finish. Would make a great QOV.

Gypsy Quilter said...

It's very pretty and I hope you'll keep this one for yourself. Congratulations on another finish! To celebrate, I'd have chocolate.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Great finish! I really like this pattern-it makes for a very pretty quilt.

Kevin the Quilter said...

This is awesome Alycia! I love the plaids in the patriotic color theme!

LizA. said...

Someday you're going to have to share how you do a panto in the center and something else in the border.....

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

What an amazing quilt!

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish! It turned out beautifully.

Beth said...

Wonderful finish! Love it when you get more done than you planned for the month.

Lynette said...

Hey, wow!! Kudos to you, lady! :D What a transformation, from the rows to that really striking quilt. :D

Megan said...

Well done. I thought your choice of fabrics and widths for your borders was terrific.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Michele said...

It looks great to me. Nicely done.

Terri said...

Congratulations on your beautiful finish! I fell in love with this when she first posted it. Ran out and bought perfect fabric....and never even cut it! I love your plaids.

CeLynn said...

Nicely done,congrats on another finish!

Anita said...

Lovely finish!