Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pictures from our weekend

So - a warning.... go get a cup of coffee, and can of pop, or a donut.... I went on a shooting trip with my camera. I got a new camera - I might have mentioned that a few times before.... but just in case you missed it.... I got a new camera ( giggle)   and it is a cool on - the lens has a telephoto and I Love it!!



These are in no particular order.... my boots.... cuz everyone else is showing their boots... mine are plain.... sigh











Click on this one - see the Blue tape? See what it says... Brownie M.... this is NOT to be confused with just plain Brownie - the M - it stands for Mare.... Do NOT get confused!



And just so you know - I rode too, I am just not quite coordinated yet to get on the horse with my New Camera - so I rode a while, put my mare away,.... and then shot  - tee hee


Have a great day!!



4 comments:

beaquilter said...

ahh fun ranch pics :-) where do you live?? and what kind of camera did you get? my husband is looking into getting me a new one, I do want something better but I also don't want a HUGE camera, I'm pretty rough with my stuff, so a little handy one would be nice..

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Oh, yay for new cameras and making new memories with family! Great shots! I love spending time behind the camera. Tell your family they had better be prepared. Mine act like they're being stalked by the papparazzi. :)

Angie said...

Great pictures! What camera did you buy? Inquiring minds want to know. :o)

Kate said...

New camera pictures are the best. Looks like a busy, but fun weekend!