• Finish my Purple Pineapple Quilt ( as in finish the top!) Done Done Done
• Finish Rail QOV from our sew day ( again as in a top!) Done Done Done
• Make a backing for the Purple Pineapple Quilt Done - altho I kind of procrastinated - and then I remember that I had better get it done, or that fabric had to go back into by stash!
• Spend at least 1 hour making Lime Green String Blocks for the Heartstrings Feb/Mar project. Kind of - sort of - I think I got the whole hour in - but I didn't finish as many blocks as I thought I would. Okay - NONE of them are finished. But 24 blocks are in progress
• Dig out UFO #1 for Judy L's UFO Challenge DONE
• See what Brown fabrics I have for the Brown Monochromatic challenge. Nope - I am a little afraid... but I better get cracking or March will be over!!
• Pay my bills ( what - how did this get here, it and my taxes have nothing NOTHING to do with fun!!!!!) I really think this job sucks - but I got most of them done, and now I have to do my taxes - I mean I have to organize my stuff to take to the Tax man - because about 5 years ago they got too complicated!!
Next Weeks goals
• Look for Brown Fabrics - if I don't have any Force kids to let me go shopping!!!
• Finish String Blocks
• Start working on UFO #1
To see what others are up to go to: