Friday, February 19, 2010

String and Quilt as you go Quilts

This first quilt is a Quilt as You Go Quilt. It came from Jackie M - she is part of the Heartstrings Group. I love how you get a front and a back at the same time - kind of a 2 sided quilt.
`
I also have to tell you that this quilt came last week. I take pictures of all the quilts for my blog, and also to pin a copy on the pillowcase of the quilt.... I took my camera to the store, printed out the pictures, then deleted them.... WITHOUT DOWNLOADING them to my computer. Such a dork...
`
After I realized I did that, I let my family know that it was ONE of those Days. They quickly took cover!
`
Anyways - isn't it a beautiful quilt?
`
The Next quilt comes from Susan S in NJ. She is such a helpful person. She has even written an article on the comfort and importance of Quilts of Valor. Very impressive.
`
Thanks ladies for being patient with me as I deleted and retook pictures *grin* These are just beautiful quilts. Thank you!!



1 comment:

Cheryl Willis said...

great job ladies, I think it is wonderful that you can keep up. bless you all