Sunday, April 01, 2007

My boys birthday


My youngest son turned 6 on Friday. Hes the one in the center in the Dark Blue Shirt. He had a birthday party at the bowling alley and they had a blast! Then Friday he got to take cupcakes to school and he grinned from ear to ear as they all sang to him. Annnnd ( see how spoiled he is) we got to go to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa.


He got home and found a bike waiting for him. And then of course Saturday was horrible weather so we rode the bike down the hallway. But Today - oh my - I think he rode miles on that thing. He is so happy.


I got another block done on my Lessons quilt - and a lot of laundry done ugh! So now I am ironing - but somehow some of my quilt blocks got into the ironing pile..hmmmm wonder how that happened??

1 comment:

Judy said...

What a great group of kids! I love the girl with the guys and the rabbit ears!!