Tuesday, September 15, 2026

DNP QOV and more

 I love abbreviations when I know what they mean!!

Our QOV group had a sew day, our quilt Guild had a sew day, and we are working with Chevron doing a sew day - and THIS is what we have been working on: 



This is the first one topped - I think we have 7 more in progress that All of us have been stitching on!! SO FUN!! and so easy to teach to folks that are new to quilting


We also made some of these blocks ( its a dark photo) These were inspired by the Many Hand Many Hearts Block drive. We sent our blocks and a few tops for Hospice there - and then started on these in RWB


I just kind of played with a layout but we have more blocks - so when we really get to putting them together - we will make it * pretty*


We also had a presentatation - I wasn't able to go - I had to fly out of state - so my amazing friends and co stitchers Did the presentation - Connie and Deb were AMAZING!!


Now I have to figure out what my goals for September will be!! ( yes I know its half over, but I haven't been here so I don't think it counts haha)

Linking to:

.inquiringquilter.com

Find me at all these places:


    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon    Ebay

(ps - a commission is earned on purchases from amazon thru my link)


8 comments:

Linda at Texas Quilt Gal said...

Beautiful projects! Glad you had ladies to present for you, and those quilts and the precious backs they are on are wonderful.

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful new quilts!

Nann said...

The cascading DNP is so lively! And potato chip units are perfect for the RWB blocks. It was great to check in with Wisconsin QOV coordinator Karen D. at the Madison show last week. They do an award event at the show (but not the day I was there).

Sara said...

Fun sew day projects!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

How lovely to see our nation's heroes wrapped in their quilts. I really like the quilts you have been working on Alycia.

Barwitzki said...

The photo of the quilt presentation is just great :-))
The top is very beautiful, and the blocks for top no. 2 are also super, with those little stars in the fabric.
And you’ll find something else wonderful to start—or perhaps finish—in September.
Best regards, Viola

Jennifer Fulton Inquiring Quilter said...

Love the presentation with everyone's quilt draped around them in a warm hug. Your new QOV tops are so pretty and will be so welcomed when done. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/09/16/wednesday-wait-loss-502

Kate said...

Both block drive projects are going to make some sweet quilts. Good luck with setting your goals. Not sure what happened to September, it's like it was here and then almost over!