Friday, July 24, 2026

Blocks, Blocks, and more Blocks ... and Finished (or not) Friday

Today is an *or not* Friday - but man did we have a fun week!

Started with our Regular QOV sew day - 



I had such fun making blocks for Cynthias Many Hands Many Hearts drive that we stole it!!! and !!

Made 94 blocks for our sew day . We need 80 per quilt, and I have 160 cut - can you believe it!!   ( ps Cynthia - the blocks I made for you will be winging out soon)

Then I was invited to be the speaker at my Home Guild - Pieceable Friends in Greeley - and before the program 10 of us got together and did a workshop.

I cut enough blocks for 4 quilts - we got all the blocks done, and even got a few rows assembled






But wait!! There is more!!

Remember my scrappy start to Popsicle Sticks?


Block components are made - and ready to assemble!!

No finishes - but lots of progress on the starts!!

How was your week?

Link up your direct link to your blog post and BRAG away!!




***************Link Up **********************


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
***************The End ********************

Have a great week!! We have one more Friday in the month... go finish something haha!!

Find me at all these places:


    
Etsy        Instagram      Facebook       Amazon    Ebay

(ps - a commission is earned on purchases from amazon thru my link)

No comments: