Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Mystery A8 MOSAIC Clue #4


Clue #4
Cutting Instructions:

Dark #1  ( Red in my Example) Cut 5 -  2 ½ inch Strips Width of Fabric (wof)
Light ( White in my example) Cut 11  - 2 ½ inch strips wof
Dark #2 ( Navy in my example) Cut 18 – 2 ½ inch strips wof




 Step 1:

*Take 2 of your light strips and cut 24 – 2 ½ inch Squares – set the rest aside – you will need it ;-)


Step 2:
*Take 2 of your Dark #1 ( RED) Strips and cut 24 – 2 ½ inch Squares

*Use the leftovers and remaining strips cut  24   - 2 ½ x 4 ½ inch pieces


Step 3:
Sew your 2 ½ inch Light square to your 2 ½ inch Dark #1 Square

I put my light on the left, and the dark on the right to stitch. The piece will measure 2 ½ x 4 ½ inches



















 Step 4: Add  your 2 ½ in x 4 ½ inch dark #1 piece to the top




Clue #4 is now finished – this piece should measure 4 ½ x 4 ½ inches Square 



 Save the other strips you cut – they will be used in the next clue ;-)



I will again have a pdf at the Craftsy site
https://www.craftsy.com/profile/quiltygirl

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hmmmm, it's always fun to try to figure out how each new clue is going to work in with the previous clues.