Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Mystery A6 - Big Star Country

Ta Da!!!

Mystery A6 has a name.....
Thanks to Tanya -

BIG STAR COUNTRY

You all saw mine as we sewed along:


But I decided I wanted to sew along again
So this is another one that I made


There are so many awesome combinations that would work with this quilt pattern
 A lot of them have been shared on my Quiltygirl Facebook Page



and now you can share yours here:


*** Link up the direct link to your blog post here*****







********





Linking to:
Mid Week Makers
Lets Bee Social
TGIF Friday
Confessions of a Fabric addict
Finished or Not Finished

10 comments:

Carlie Nichols said...

Love this one too. Came in a little late but have all the clues. Beautiful interpretations!! Carlie

DeeDee said...

Thanks Alycia for the fun mystery. It was perfectly thought out on your end with the cutting and piecing. I really enjoyed making this quilt.

Susan said...

Wow! Awesome tops - my favorite color combo, and a great design. Thank you for sharing on Midweek Makers this week!

Slice of Pi said...

I really like your second one! I love seeing the same pattern in different fabrics. Great job!

June D said...

Oh this is great! Hope to make one after the eclipse!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Both versions look GREAT!!! A winning name that Tanya suggested. It fits.

Sherrill said...

LOVE it!! I have 4 more QOV's to make for my group and I just might need to include this beauty!

Anonymous said...

I like the second as much as the first. I have 3 more rows to join together, and then the two halves, then finished with the top. I think it will be done before my 5 days are up to link! I am so happy with this quilt. You might not believe how many compliments I've had on it. Everyone who sees it on my floor or sees a picture just loves it! I think I will be making many more of these, and might do a 6" version to hang on my wall. =) I can't thank you enough for this mystery - I, who hate mystery QALs!

Sandra Walker said...

I'm a sucker for star quilts, blocks...so you have thrown me a squirrel! How come i did not see this? Oh yeah it's been a crazy summer... I love both your versions and I'm off to check out the pattern.

Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge said...

Such a fun pattern! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge!