Monday, August 15, 2016

Design wall ( or Pile) progress

My design wall is slowly shaping up..... very slowly.... I have had all of my kids around and!! Wrangler man and we might have been goofing off a bit.....  so ...



It went from that ( above)
to this
(below)


I made a table runner out of the patriotic pieces
I have my husbands Grandmas HUGE Ranch table - it extends big enough for 16 (or more)
people to eat around it - so it should fit well

And then the middle project


Is now a pile under my sewing machine....
to be clipped and continued


the bottom project... it will see it's day - soon.... right??

One of my photo assignments was silhouette
and this was one of my images
I will show the others tomorrow on my photo blog



because I take toooooo many of them!!

7 comments:

Judy V from Thornton CO said...

Your photo is beautiful, and there is nothing like having more than one project in process!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Progress is progress - large or small. Your photo is marvelous -- I'm glad I follow your photo blog, too!!

GranthamLynn said...

Busy girl. I have a plan to get my machine out tomorrow and start a pink crochet fushion quilt. We'll see how it works out.
Love your photo. Great shot!

Patti said...

My design wall is right outside the bathroom door so when I blow dry my hair, it changes to a design floor!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hooray for progress!! Keep up the good work.

Kate said...

Great progress! Love the silhouette photo!

Bonnie said...

So do we get to see photos of the finished table runner....? Nice to clear things off of the design wall. Then you can put something new on it!