Friday, September 28, 2007

Sue's Heartstring Quilt is Quilted

I had fun with this one - I used the Deb's Swirls Panto ( From Deb Giessler) and it looked really nice. I will finish the binding this weekend and get it to a soldier.Its a Quilt of Valor. It's good timing to be putting bindings on - the temps are cooling down in the mornings and the evenings, so it feels nice to have a quilt on your lap.



This quilt is part of the Heartstrings Project. You can find out more at http://www.heartstringsquiltproject.com/ . For the month of October there is a Pink String challenge, the guidelines are at that site. I already have 3 Pink Blocks made.... this is an accomplishment for me this week as we have been running like crazy!!
The Quiltholders are my youngest two boys. They are usually pretty happy about doing this, as the think is means they will get paid - HA they have another thing coming to them.
Have a quilty day!
Alycia




No comments: