Wednesday, March 03, 2021

A12 - Dakota Inspired - Clue NUMBER ONE!!!!

 

Dakota Inspired

Clue #1



Red Half Squares:

You will need 80 Half Squares that measure 4 inches  using your Red and your Light Fabrics. This step took me 1 ½ hours.

 

My Method: RED ( Dark #1) and LIGHT

 

Red: Cut 5  - 4 ½ inch Width of Fabric ( wof) Strips.


Subcut into 40  4 ½ inch Squares

 

Light:  Cut 5  - 4 ½ inch Width of Fabric ( wof) Strips.

Subcut into 40  4 ½ inch Squares

 

On the Light side draw a line diagonally across the piece.


Place the Light on top of the Dark - and Stitch ¼ inch on either side of the line.

 


Cut along the line and press open.

 

 


You will have 80 – Red/Light Half Square Triangles that measure 4 inches



Click here for a Printable PDF Version

And above all else.... Have Fun!! Clue 2 is Next Wednesday!!


Oh If you are new!!  These clues stay up the duration of the mystery - once the mystery is concluded, the Clues come down, and in about 1-2 months it will be for sale in my etsy store.  So make sure you get the clues now,

Also - for past mystery patterns - check out my Etsy Site Quiltygirl Etsy site


Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook

4 comments:

Donna said...

Can't wait to get started!!!

Cathy said...

Oh, I forgot to ask if scrappy will work for this. I don't have enough of any one yardage except for the white and I don't want to buy anything.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Whoo! Whoo! and we're off! Thanks for providing the pdf file and 1 page to boot!!! You ROCK!

Delighted Hands said...

I've been so excited about this day! Here we go!