Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Winter QUILT A LONG Hour 5

Happy Wednesday!!

WINTER Quilt A long Hour 5    
Before we get into this clue – I would like to thank Liz Broussard for this pattern. She designed it for her QOV group and allowed me to use it for us. I changed the colors a bit, and tried to break it up into a fun step by step – that kept you guessing.   Thanks LIZ!!!!


So you now have 2 pieces made (Hour 3 & Hour 4) – and it is time to make Piece 3…


You will use all the rest of your pre-made blocks from Hour 1 and hour 2

And you will lay them out like this!



Stitch them all into rows – and I put a safety pin in the top left corner – and labeled it Hour 5.




I am going to assume you would like to solve the mystery?
And put the whole top together?





It goes







Hour 3 piece







Hour 5 piece









Hour 4 piece














Here is mine all finished up ( okay not quilted yet…. But it is in the cue)






Here is your WQAL 5 PDF


Hope you had fun with it!! and maybe got another Quilt finished!!

8 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is a nice design!

Sara said...

OOOH - I love the surprise of this finish. Very clever!!c

The Joyful Quilter said...

That turned out great, Alycia! I'm sure it will be even better once you quilt it. Thanks to you AND Liz for sharing this pattern!

Farm Quilter said...

Thank you for this fun QAL!!! Love the pattern and the resulting quilt top!!

Vicki in MN said...

Great job!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

And it's done before I even started. LOL Great pattern. I need to spend the Christmas break getting my sewing room in order and making a plan for things that need to be done and things I want to do.

kupton52 said...

This was lots of fun...came together quickly and easily...not alot of pressure. I used some Harry Potter prints with 2 solids to make 2 quilts for my grandsons. I hope you do this again...really soon! Thanks and Merry Christmas....Blessings for the coming New Year!

Kate said...

Thank you for a fun and quick mystery. I'm still working on hour 4, but hope to be done with hour 5 before Christmas.