Monday, November 18, 2019

Raptors... and quilts

My Design wall is actually empty at this moment!! I am kinda of excited - its a blank slate, a new start... or .. time to get close to a finish.... I love it!!

And it's also that gifting time... so I do have to keep a few things quiet... which we all know how good ( not) I am at that! ha ha

I follow a Blog by Snowcatcher - and her Photography is AMAZING!!! I mean drool worthy!! She posted the other day about a Calendar that she had created and showed some of the photographs in it... and I was blown away

So the first thing I ordered for ME!!!  Was a calendar!!  It arrived this weekend and it s GORGEOUS!!


The first gift to go under the tree!! I am so excited - and you have to go check her blog post out ..the photos - oh man!! you will LOVE them!!

https://www.snowcatcher.net

Oh and I saw this on FB the other day... Can you relate?

Happy Monday!!


Linking to:
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt
Design Wall Monday at Small quilts and doll Quilts

5 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

You're right, that is a gorgeous photo.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love that bird! It is so neat to see eagles flying overhead and then perched in a tree

The Joyful Quilter said...

Her photos are gorgeous, but so are YOURS!!! I've seen your could photos. You could totally do a Ranch Life 2020 calendar!!

Farm Quilter said...

Her photography is beautiful!! I can so relate to that statement, except my hubby is sweet...he'll make dinner and come upstairs and get me when it is ready!!! He's a keeper!

Snowcatcher said...

Oh, my gosh! I am SO honored! Thank you! I finally got mine, and oh, my, they did SUCH a good job of printing! My Christmas shopping for this year is done!

I agree that you could do a farm or horse calendar, or even scenery! You have blown me away with your photography.

You know, you could even do a quilting calendar!!!