Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Mystery L1 - Clue #4

welcome back to the Mystery L1  !! We are now on Clue #4 - and if you haven't started - you are not to late - you could knock these out in a Saturday sewing session!! 

This is always where my Crock pot ( or now my Instapot) and I become very good friends!!

HERE it IS!!

Clue #4


Here are mine!
I am totally loving the plaid on this one!!





and when you are stitching - you can get a little bonus piece!!
( Linda Tells you how in the instructions)
So I totally Took that route!!



How are you all doing?

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Love the blue and white plaids!

Mary said...

I am just following along right now and saving sewing until I see the final solution. I am not great with scrappy and frankly didn't have the fourteen equivalent medium fat quarters. I am in a frugal cycle and although I did go out to a sale to buy some, I could not find enough coordinating to do the deed. I am hoping to have enough inhouse scraps to make it work once I see where this ends up. Love the mysteries and hope to bring up the end as a caboose.....Really love your colors and blocks!

alletaquilts said...

Love the plaids! How fun!

likeschocolate said...

Love the color scheme! Have a great week.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Gotta LOVE a pattern that provides Bonus HSTs!!!