Wednesday, October 31, 2018

MOSAIC MYSTERY A8 from Quiltygirl..... OUR VERSION

So!!!   What did you come up with? What version did you create?  OR!!! Did you create your own version???

Without Further ado! this is the one that Little Bit Liked the most.... and what we decided to piece.



Tanya at Show me the Quilts shared this one:

I like the scrappyness of it!! and now I want to make another!

And Barb who does SoCal Quilts of Valor did three! but look at this layout!!


Hope you all had fun!


5 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

WOW! Those are just cool! I love making quilt blocks and then saying "What if..." So fun!

berylthepearl said...

Oh I love your layout, here is mine on my blog

Vicki in MN said...

They are all so wonderful, fresh and different!

Pat said...

I love your layout! I used that one too. Mine will also be a Quilt of Valor. Thank you for your beautiful patterns and all you do for Quilts of Valor.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What FUN!! It's a create-your-own quilting adventure!!