Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Quilts of Valor 2018

There is another Ah-Mazing quilter that I know in Arizona - and I am so grateful for her!! She is a whiz with the Accuquilt too!!   These are the Quilts of Valor that she just finished up and will be hugging a Veteran VERY soon!!!


Sue just does such amazing work!!
Aren't these just stunning quilts?



And these two!!
She is probably already a fan of the churndash
But I am going to think I inspired her by all the gatrillion churndashes
I might have made last year.... ha ha



AND THEN!!!

I got another awesome package - It was like Christmas All OVer again at my house!
Kate who blogs at:  https://kate-life-in-pieces.blogspot.com/

Sent this Quilt of Valor


Am I not just the luckiest person - Not only do these quilters help us Love on our Veterans.... I get to see the quilts first!!! Love  ( and luck)

13 comments:

Donna said...

All very beautiful quilts!!!!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Wow, that last quilt is just stunning. The colors and pattern are perfect.

Sherrill said...

You DO get some beauties dropped in your lap!! But then you do great things with them after their arrival. Thanks Alycia for all you do for our veterans!

Kat Scribner said...

Yes maam, those are some fancy quilts! Beautiful hugs for soldiers.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Wonderful, simply wonderful! More quilt hugs all around.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Completed quilts?! Lucky you!!! Ready to bless those veterans.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Great quilts! I need to get back to Kevin's mystery clues, since those are my next 2 Quilts of Valor tops.

WeedyMama said...

That last quilt is a Bonnie Hunter design, mystery challenge of last year or the year before. But I like your friend's interpretation. (and if you want to delete my comment, that is OK)

June D said...

Beautiful

Kate said...

I really like that second quilt, the illusions of circles is always so cool. Thanks for being one of the people who connect dots between the two groups.

Mary Johnson said...

I don’t know if Sue used my instructions for the Churn Dash and Stars quilt but I thought I’d link to it here in case anyone else is inspired by her quilt. I used brights for my version but as with many of my quilts, I also include RWB versions for those making quilts for veterans.

http://www.maryquilts.com/new-churn-dash-stars/

Sue E. said...

Mary Johnson, no I did not use your instructions for my Churn Dash and Stars quilt. I just got into EQ7 and started playing and this is what I came up with. Your instructions would have saved me some time! However, I did use AccuQuilt dies to cut everything.

Farm Quilter said...

Stunning quilts!! Lots of time, energy and love were put into these beauties!