Friday, January 19, 2018

Love is in the Air.....

On the Loooove Boat......

now you will have that song stuck in your ear all day - ha ha .... Sorry


I made this Scrappy Hearts Quilt last year/this year. I started it as an *inbetween* project to play with my 2 1/2inch patriotic strips....

and Now!!

It is all quilted!!


And!!
All my children have gone back to school,
and my Puppy is not tall enough to hold the quilt up!!
What is a girl to do!!! 





All the Border squares are the cut off of the Bottom of the hearts!

And look
There is a weird thing on the left of the photo
Is it an Alien??


A close up of the quilting
I used a Bubble Pantograph

Maybe like Champagne Bubbles???




it measures 81 x 81


Yay!!
Happy Dance
Finish #2 for the year
( and that is probably the last of my counting..... )

Linking to:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Busy Hands
TGIFFriday

18 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Beautiful finish! Love scrappy.

Donna said...

Love it Alycia! Looks like you used up a lot of scraps!!! Are you keeping this one? I sure would!!!!

Sherrill said...

That is GREAT..love it!! HA Really, really like it and you're goin' great guns. Keep it up!

Vera said...

You are ready for Valentine and 4th of July as well! Congrats on your pretty finish! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF ;)

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

That is a beautiful quilt!

Jayne said...

What a great finish! I really like the quilting design. Some times you have to toss the quilt on the ground...we don't always have helpers on hand!!

Mari said...

Aww, what a beauty! And all scraps, too. I recognize the alien on the side, too!

grammajudyb said...

It's just plain wonderful! Is there a pattern or did you just "wing it"?

Gypsy Quilter said...

Wonderful, another finish. Love the bubbles.

Alla Blanca said...

Love this quilt! Great use of scraps in the design, and what an awesome extra benefit of using the extra triangles in the border. I'm looking to use up more scraps this year, and I just love that your project tried to use up its own scraps.
Also asking the same question as grammajudyb: pattern??

CyndyK said...

Very pretty. I love it!

CyndyK said...

Very pretty. I love it!

Jo said...

It's a great looking quilt.

Unknown said...

The quilt is wonderful. Sure would like the pattern as I make lot of military quilt. Love it.

WeedyMama said...

Hearts a'Risin. I like it.

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE it!!!

Dar said...

Very nice. And look at you, it is only half way through the month and you have two finishes already!! Aren't you the smart one. I do think it might be an alien. lol

Stephanie D said...

Oh, I am in LOVE with this quilt!