Friday, August 11, 2017

Quilting the Quilt - Finishes

I have the best Clients!!! I love the Variety of  the quilts, and the amazing details in them!!

isn't this just the cutest???



And this beauty was pieced by Mari
who blogs at the Academic Quilter
go check her out - she has some amazing tutorials!


And my - Antique Quilts! They are so amazing - and so fun to check out!!




This one was fun too! the blocks had been pieced and stuck in a box, Deb found them and found the original plan for the quilt - and Voila! now it is finished!





It makes me want to go finish something now!!!

Linking to:
Finished or Not FInished
Can I get a whoop whoop
Thank God its finished friday

10 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nicely done, Alycia!! LOVE the "Hidden Mickey" AND the "Wild Quilting"!!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Great job, thanks for sharing. I'm sure you'll find something fun to finish!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

As a longarm quilter, you just never know what is going to show up on your frame next. Thanks for sharing your lovely client quilts with TGIFF.

Jayne said...

What a variety of quilts! They are all beautiful!

Debbie said...

What wonderful work! I love these quilts!

Ramona said...

Gorgeous quilts! And they are all so different. Your quilting is beautiful.

Janice Holton said...

So fun seeing all of these amazing quilts! They really are inspiring, aren't they? Wonderful quilting!

Rebecca Grace said...

Such lovely quilts! I'm not usually a big fan of Disney quilts, but that Minnie Mouse is really cool. And the how wonderful that those antique quilts are FINALLY finished!

Patti said...

You did some great work. I like echoing the
Mickey Mouse around Minnie, if that's what I'm seeing.

Kate said...

Love the Mini Mouse! Too cute!