Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Colorado Camping

It was hot at my house.... so so so hot.... I can see your sympathy......

so we hiked up to cooler weather and took a little camping trip!

and.... we took the Puppy  ( who is not a Puppy, but I sorta named him Puppy as a nickname and it stuck!)



I love Split Rail Fences 
if they would really work and keep my livestock in, I would have them on all the edges.
But then they would break and we would need to repair them a LOT more!





And here is Puppy...
Puppy lost his big sister this summer, and he has been sorta lost without her
so he has attached himself to me and become an inside dog.



and he lays around all day
He follows me from machine to machine and then climbs on his bed and sleeps
When I take him outside.... he doesn't want to be there




and then we go to the mountains
and he wants to run and hike, and was great for 15 miles

Crazy Puppy
His new name shall be "Conundrum" 


We also might have done a little fishing





and we caught dinner!!
Yay!!


7 comments:

Cocoa Quilts said...

Sounds like a fabulous day.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Really terrific photos. Hope your temps cool soon. We're seeing fall leaves here.

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Gorgeous photos! And your Puppy is a cutie. He looks very cuddly.

Ranch Wife said...

It's hard to beat a day in the mountains!

The Joyful Quilter said...

How do you do it?? Your photos always tug at my inner art quilter. Spectacular photos!!

Kate said...

Sounds like a great way to get away for a bit.

Unknown said...

Such lovely pictures! You have a good eye when using a camera. Do you really eat fish that small or were you kidding?