Friday, July 21, 2017

Quilted: Finished Friday

I love it when I get to see other peoples interpretations of the Mystery Quilts that I design - and this one was so awesome!!

BWalsh - a Member of our Military Quilts 4 Mystery sent me this one of Mystery A2 - Now called Migration   ( available Here: Migration Pattern   )  ... Its on the Right





I just LOVED the colors that B used - and it is just amazing


This is a close up of the back and the quilting - I had a blast quilting that!!!


and then the quilt on the left - was made by Fern and her group
the pattern for this block can be found here:

again a pattern by me ;-)
I love seeing quilts that people make using these patterns!!



Enjoy!!!



2 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Those are some fantastic quilt designs you've created. It is fun to see them all stitched up. The fabric selection can really change the look of a quilt. Have a great weekend! --Andrea

The Joyful Quilter said...

Both quilts turned out beautifully!!