Friday, October 09, 2015

Spiderman Spiderman

goes where-ever a spider can....

I had to ask my son if that was a song, or if it was just stuck in my head. He told me it was the theme song to Spiderman way back in the day.....   Sheesh - he knows how to burst a bubble ( ha ha)

I might have another finish for this week.  It is a week in history!!


Isn't that fun?
I put Fleece on the back of this one too.
A couple of you have asked about quilting with fleece
I Love it!
I think it is warm and snuggly and really shows the quilting ( yay)



I do use batting with the quilts. I think it just adds a little bit of Quilty like ness 
( I have no idea if that is a word or not)
But when we quilted a cotton Top with the fleece batting, it sort of wrinkled up more that we wanted
so I think the batting helps keep it Quilty-er

PS - this one is for sale if you know anyone interested in a Spider-Man Quilt
Enjoy your weekend!!

Linking with:
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
TGIF
LAFF

5 comments:

Patti said...

I love to quilt with fleece too. Just love how sculptured the quilting looks.

M-R Charbonneau said...

Spins a web... Great finish, Alycia! Love the quilting!

wish2stitch said...

Love the quilting!

Kate said...

Very fun! Having had a younger brother, I remember spidey theme.

Lisa in Port Hope said...

Lovely snd sniggly, I hope it finds a forever home soon.