Friday, February 20, 2015

Plaid #7 .... The Finish!

My Plaid #7 is all finished - and even.... *gasp* ..... Bound!!

This is my second finish for the 2015 Finish A Long with Adrienne     ( you can cheer , I will love it)

Are you ready?



and the back - because it is plaid too!



And while the quilt was sitting here - being all lazy - the colors were changing quite rapidly to the West.

Not too bad to look at.....



This Quilt is for Sale Here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/222913150/plaid-lap-quilt-rustic-cabin-quilt-mans?ref=shop_home_active_1

Linking up to:
Confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com
tgiffriday.blogspot.com
and
crazymomquilts.blogspot.com

And of course in March I will Link to:
http://www.onthewindyside.co.nz/

17 comments:

Judy V. from Thornton, CO said...

Nice!!! And the different quilting designs you used all over the quilt has me thinking I should try this. You are amazing!

Beautiful photo, too.

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

I love how the colors in your quilt mimic that gorgeous sunset!

Angie said...

Love love love this quilt!!!

Mari said...

Love the plaids! This looks very cozy--just what we need right now!

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

YAY! Congrats on a beautiful finish! Love the texturey (officially a word, trust me) goodness the quilting adds! :)

Stephie said...

Wow! I was thinking that the light looked fab on your first picture and then wen I scrolled down I see why! It's a beautiful quilt and it looks absolutely perfect in those surrounding :)

a maidenhair fern said...

Just beautiful! love the splash of red. You must have a long arm, your quilting is divine.

Terri said...

That's definitely a sailors delight sky. Love your (finished) quilt...even bound. LOL
Hugs

Snowcatcher said...

Fabulous photos of another great plaid quilt! Love the golden glow on the quilt and in the sunset, too!

Kathy's A Quilter said...

your quilt is Sun-Set-Inspired. Both lovely.

Ranch Wife said...

Please tell me that all of that wonderful sewing with plaid is making some sort of dent in your scraps...if not, then we are all doomed and have no hope of ever seeing a decrease in my stash...ever. However, as far as I am concerned, there can never be too many plaid quilts in the world...there is just something especially comforting about plaid.

Missy Shay said...

Great finish!

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

It';s a gorgeous quilt, and it looks fabulous in the sunset light - it makes it look very inviting and cozy!

Kate said...

Congrats on another beautiful finish! The plaids look great in the late afternoon light.

Shelley Folkerts said...

I love all the quilting on your plaid quilt finish. I have quite a few plaids in my stash that need to be used yet. Thanks for sharing your quilt and the awesome sunset with us all and linking up to TGIFF.

Ann X said...

Love your colour choice! Stunning!

Adrianne @ On the Windy Side said...

Lovely!